Translate Home Cell Manual in Your Preferred Language
HOMECELL FELLOWSHIP TUESDAY – 04/12/2018
PROGRAMME THEME: WISDOM FOR DIVINE PROTECTION
|1||OPENING PRAYER||6.00 – 6.01 PM||1 MIN|
|2||PRAISE & WORSHIP||6.01 – 6.09PM||8 MINS|
|3||WORD CHARGE/ ALTAR CALL||6.09 – 6.29 PM||20 MINS|
|4||INTERACTIVE/QUESTION & ANSWER SESSION||6.29 – 6.39 PM||10 MINS|
|5||PERSONAL PRAYERS/GENERAL PRAYERS (CLEAR EVIL/DEATH)||6.39 – 6.49 PM||10 MINS|
|6||TESTIMONIES||6.49– 6.55 PM||6 MINS|
|7||WELCOME FIRST TIME WORSHIPPERS||6.55 – 6.58 PM||3 MINS|
|8||INFORMATION & CLOSING||6.58 –7.00 PM||2 MINS|
WORD CHARGE: Wisdom is knowing what to and doing it at the right time to get results. It is knowing which way to go so as to arrive at your destination. Divine protection is the protection that comes from God and is superior to all human protections.
WHY DO WE NEED DIVINE PROTECTION
- Everyone at the top is a topic for discussion by the devil and his agents – Job 1:9-10: Job never knew that God made an hedge roundabout all that concerns him; so, it’s very risky to be at top without the knowledge of divine protection – Job 3:25. 2. The whole world lies in wickedness and the wicked will do more wickedly – 1 John 5:19, Daniel 12:10. A wise man said, “you cannot keep birds from flying over your head but you can keep them from building a nest in your hair”. Wickedness can happen but it will never happen to us in Jesus name!
- Safety is of the Lord – Psalm 4:8: All human safety or protective apparatus are prone to errors and lapses.
TERMS FOR ENJOYING DIVINE PROTECTION
- You must be born-again and understand your new status in Christ – Psalm 91:1: New birth or salvation is what connects you to the secret place of God. When you are born-again, Jesus moves you from the kingdom of darkness to His own kingdom far above all existing powers – Ephesians 2:5-6.
- Consciousness of His Divine presence – Matthew 28:20, Hebrew 13:5: It’s not enough to know the scriptures; you have to be practically conscious of God’s presence in you.
- Staying under the cover of your spiritual mentor – Isaiah 37:35: No devil could touch Lot as long as he was under the covering of Abraham. As soon as Lot was separated from his mentor, he had a terrible experience. Be careful not to go outside the cover of your mentor, if you don’t want fall into the hands of tormentors.
Things to Avoid to Enjoy the Covering of Your Mentor
A. Don’t be bitter and resentful towards him.
B. Don’t discuss him in a bad light with people.
C. Don’t be fraudulent with him.
Avoid arrogance, pride and rebellion when dealing with him. The God that called and protected David Ibiyeomie will also protect you from all evil this season and always in Jesus name!
INTERACTIVE SESSION: [Members should be given the opportunity to ask questions and share ideas about the theme]
QUESTION & ANSWER SESSION: 1. why do we need divine protection? (3 persons each) ANSWER: See Manual
2. Briefly describe the terms for enjoying divine protection. ANSWER: See Manual
3. What are the things you must avoid in order to enjoy the covering of your mentor? ANSWER: See Manual
TESTIMONY From: Ojo Fortune – Sometime in May 2018, I was nearly hit by a truck. I forgot to testify. Some days later, as I was on my way home, I almost had another tragic experience but God protected and delivered me again.
SCRIPTURES THAT MAY BE USED FOR VARIOUS AREAS OF WELFARE PRAYERS: Psalm 91:15
(1). Healing–Matt. 8:17, Isaiah 58:8A. (2). Fruit of the Womb–Genesis 1:28, Deuteronomy 7:14. (3). Refusal to pay for services rendered–Ruth 3:18B, Leviticus 19:13, 1Tim 5:18. (4). Victory in court cases –Daniel 7:22 (5.) Seasonal evil occurrences–Nahum 1:9. (6). Travellers–Psalm 121:7-8. (7). Favour–Psalm 44:3, Exodus 3:21. (8). Salvation of Sinners –Psalm 16:10-11A. (9). Life partner for women – Isaiah 62:5/favour for men–Psalm 5:12 (10). Against death threat(s) – Psalm 63:9-10, Isaiah 49:25-26. (25). Perfection–Psalm 138:8.
SPECIAL INFORMATION: 1. ENCOURAGE AND TACTFULLY COMPEL MEMBERS TO GIVE OUT THEIR HOUSES TO HOST CELL FELLOWSHIPS. 2. ENCOURAGE MEMBERS TO ATTEND BIBLE SCHOOL (WOLBI) OF THE COMMISSION. 3. THEME FOR NEXT HOMECELL FELLOWSHIP: SOUL-WINNING AND FOLLOW UP