November Special Commences From Monday 5th November , 2018 – Friday 23rd November ,2018. Come with complete Bible and writing materials. You can come to Bible School even if you cannot read and write.
CENTRES FOR BASIC CERTIFICATE COURSE FOR THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER ,2018
- Headquarters : Plot 17 Birabi Street, GRA, Port Harcourt, Rivers State
- Glory Center 11# Egede Street Mile 2 Diobu Port Harcourt
- D/Line Port Harcourt
- 60 Omoku Road Ahoada Port Harcourt
- #1 Mission Road Elimgbu Town Hall, Elimgbu community hall by 2nd junction Elimgbu Port Harcourt.
- 42 Ikwerre Road Mile 1 Diobu Port Harcourt.
- finima Rivers State.
- 125b Oba Adeside Road by Cathedral bus stop Akure Ondo State.
- Shelter view complex, Nova junction (Opp. Mojere Market) Adebayo road, Ado Ekiti.
- O’neal center plot 360 Obafemi Awolowo way Jabi district Abuja, Victoria Garden Suite, 1 mount lane Street, GRA Enugu.
- Nigerline Hotels No2 Chukwuejim Street by Apostle Bus Stop Emene Enugu State.
- Uga hall 39 emir Road Sabon Gari kano State.
- Plot 206 Etta Agbor layout Calabar.
- 57 Abeokuta expressway, besides Conoil filling Station, Cement bus stop, Dopemu Lagos
- Amuro town hall Afikpo Ebonyi state.
Every year, thousands of people come from all over the world to Salvation Ministries to encounter light in WOLBI. It is knowledge of the truth when applied that births dynamic results. WOLBI is the spiritual educational arm of Salvation Ministries where the Word of God is taught with power for the transformation, restoration, and healing of lives and destines of people. Many have encountered divine breakthroughs that have lifted them to their next levels in career, business, ministry and family. “For with God nothing shall be impossible. Luke 1:37” and yours is next.
Also, the Word of Life Bible Institute (WOLBI) runs a three tier programme spanning 15 working days each. Which are:
Basic Certificate Course (BCC)
Advance Certificate Course (ADC)
Diploma Certificate Course (DCC)
A WELCOME COMMAND BY THE INSTITUTE
The Lord’s command forms the entire theme for this institute. Every student is expected to obey and adhere strictly to the rules and regulations governing the institute whether it is convenient or not. 1 Cor.6: 12, 1 Cor.14:40
MOTTO: Follow God’s Principles and become a principal figure in life.
CODE OF CONDUCT
The institute strictly upholds the following standards:
- CHRISTIAN CHARACTER
Romans 13: 13-14
Christian character cannot be compromised. For this reason, the Word of God is used as the absolute authority in every issue of life. Every student must recognize this and not treat God’s word with contempt.
Therefore every student must:
- Carry a complete Bible to school.
- Must have notebooks since note taking is compulsory during lectures.
- Remember that they are Christians and thus reflect Christ in conduct, utterances and action.
- Avoid practices, relationships and entertainments opposed to Christian conduct and actions detrimental to the development of other students.
2. INTEGRITY : Psalm 26:1
- Truth is to be strictly upheld. Stiff and stern penalties await anymore
caught in any deceitful or false practices.
- Every student should pursue excellence and live above reproach.
3. ATTENDANCE: Zechariah 8:21
- The Bible school is only for fifteen (15) working days.
- Classes resume by 7.30am, lateness is not tolerated. Coming from a far distance will not be accepted as an excuse.
- Any student that comes late more than 3 times will not graduate, including the break period lateness. If you come from 7: 36 – 7: 40am you will win 1 soul, 7:41am- 7:55am you will win 2 souls, 7:56am – 8:10am , you will win 3 souls. After 8:10am, you will be required to write an agreement letter with WOLBI that you won’t graduate. You will require to come back to start all over again by the following month.
- Absence from school or any function of the institute, which is designed to help and encourage students for a true, deeper spiritual experience and growth, attracts unpleasant penalties. This is because 100% attendance in school and all functions is mandatory.
- ADMISSION AGE:
Anyone below age sixteen (16) is considered under-aged and therefore will not be admitted as a student.
5. DISCIPLINE: Eccl. 10:16 -18, Rom. 13: 1-14
- Honor must be given to whom honor is due. Every student must relate properly with his/her superiors whether pastors, staff or students.
- Expulsion awaits any student that is undisciplined, unruly, careless or unserious.
- Take no law into your hands by fighting, no matter the provocation. All grievances must be reported to the school authorities.
- All instructions passed must be strictly carried out.
- No eating or drinking in the lecture hall.
6. MODE OF DRESSING
- Modest and not half naked dressing is required here. Any cloth that reveals the armpit, midriff, laps and other vital parts of the body must be avoided. Polo materials and extreme tight cloths that reveals sensitive parts of the body is not allowed.
- Women must not wear trousers nor dress without underwear. Tight as underwear is not permitted because it does not cover the woman’s nakedness. Slip-on shoes and bathroom slippers are not allowed . You must wear either sandals or covered shoes.
- Men are not to appear rough, wear slippers, fly out shirts that are not natives, wear earrings or carry unkempt hair. Men must wear full-length stockings (Ankle length stockings is not allowed).
- Both men and women are not permitted to wear jeans or chinos material to school. Native wear is allowed if it is complete. There is also no mixed dressing i.e. native and English wear at the same time.
Canteen services are provided by the institute. Students are expected to patronize them and avoid late coming which may result from going outside to have their lunch.
8. EXAMINATION: 2 Cor.13: 5
Examination malpractice of any kind, if investigated and confirmed, attracts instant expulsion from the school.
- At least 40% pass is required of every student in all subjects.
- Evangelism constitutes 50% of your total course work. Every student must satisfactorily complete the evangelism form before result will be issued.
- COURSES: Daniel 1: 17 -20 , 2 Timothy 2:15
- WORD DYNAMICS
- HOW FAITH WORKS 1
- UNDERSTANDING VISION
- WALKING IN DIVINE HELP
- REALITY OF THE NEW BIRTH
- THE ART OF EFFECTIVE PRAYER
- HOLY SPIRIT
- PRINCIPLES OF FINANCIAL PROSPERITY
- PRINCIPLES OF KINGDOM SERVICE
- DYNAMICS OF HOLINESS
- PRINCIPLES OF EVANGELISM
- MAXIMIZING GODLY POTENTIAL
- MARRIAGE CONVENANT
- PRINCIPLES OF MINISTRY
- DETERMINING DIVINE PROTECTION
- DEVELOPING CHRISTIAN CHARACTER
- HOW FAITH WORKS 2
- SUPERNATURAL WISDOM 1
- THE ANOINTING
- HEALING THE SICK
- SPIRITUAL WARFARE
- SUPERNATURAL SUPPLIES
- PRINCIPLES OF FINANCIAL EXCELLENCE 1
- DIVINE PROTECTION
- SPIRITUAL LEADERSHIP
- SUCCESS IN FAMILY
- THE HIDDEN COVENANTS OF BLESSING
- SIGNS AND WONDERS
- WONDERS OF PRAISE
- SUPERNATURAL WISDOM 2
- PRINCIPLES OF CHURCH GROWTH
- PRINCIPLES OF CONSECRATION
- MARRIAGE SUCCESS
- PRINCIPLES OF SUCCESS
- EXCELLENCE IN MINISTRY
- EXPLOITS OF FAITH
- PRINCIPLES OF FINANCIAL EXCELLENCE 2
- BIOGRAPHICAL STUDIES
- MIND DYNAMICS
- PRE- REQUISITES FOR GRADUATION:
Just like every other institution of learning, WOLBI has policies and conducts
guiding her.They include:
- Proven Christian character during training at WOLBI.
- Attendance at all classes is required. It must not be less than 100%.
- Every course assignment must be satisfactorily completed.
- All compulsory books must be purchased in order to be eligible for a certificate. This requirement is to make you a reader, a leader and a world changer
- Attendance to all functions of the institute is required of all students.
- A student must demonstrate the willingness to work in any capacity.
- Discipline is an inevitable requirement.
11.GRADE A: (BASIC)
C = 36 – 50
D = 26 – 35
E = 20 – 25
F = 0 – 19
Evangelism = 50%
GRADE B : (ADVANCE AND DIPLOMA)
A = Excellent (70 – 100%)
B = Very Good (60 -69%)
C = Good (50 -59%)
D = Average (45 -49%)
E = Pass (40 -44%)
- Help keep the compound clean. Make use of the waste bin.
- No littering of the lecture hall
Although grades are given for each course, our utmost emphasis will be on spiritual feeding, growth and maturity, rather than academic performance. Grades are given to help the student measure his/her own progress in spiritual growth and stability.