– Membership is not transferable.
– Admission is open for students that are 16 years and above.
– Fees and books must be paid for, prior to commencement of lectures.
– All Correspondence should be addressed to the Provost.
– All students must see soul winning as very important, therefore, win souls that will abide in the Kingdom of God.
– Attendance at all classes is required. It must not be less than 100%.
– All compulsory textbooks must be purchased in order to be eligible for a certificate. This requirement is to make you a reader, a leader, and a world changer.
– Christian character cannot be compromised, for this reason, the word of God is used as the absolute authority in every issue of life.
Every student must recognize this and not treat God’s Word with contempt.
– You must have a complete Bible to study.
-You are expected to win and establish one soul as an online worshiper for Three (3) weeks.
-Update your profile picture for display on your graduation.
– All students must have the listed books (in soft or physical copies) E-STORE before they can be issued a certificate.
1. GOD’S MEDICINE
2. THE REAL YOU
3. HOW TO FULFILL YOUR DESTINY
4. THE POWER OF VISION
5. WALKING IN DIVINE HEALTH
6. DEALING WITH HABITS
7. HOW FAITH WORKS
8. THE PATHWAY TO GREATNESS
9. THE PROSPERITY OF THE RIGHTEOUS
10. THE PRAYER THAT WORKS
11. FAMILY WITH A DIFFERENCE (MARRIED) / HOW TO GET MARRIED (SINGLES)
12. HOLY SPIRIT MY HELPER
13. TIME TO MAKE NEWS
– Although grades are given for each course, our utmost emphasis is on spiritual feeding, growth, and maturity, rather than academic performance.
– Grades are given to help the students measure their own progress in spiritual growth and stability.
– GRADE A:(BASIC)
– C= 36 -50
– D= 26 -35
– E= 20 -25
– F= 0 – 19
– Evangelism = 50%